Business Development Executive
Job title: Business Development Executive
Areas: Opportunities in London and Home Counties, especially Kent, E & W Sussex/Brighton, South, York and Scotland
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Contract: Full Time
Amathus Drinks are going through an exciting growth period and as a result, we are expanding our business development sales team to help realise our ambition. As a member of the Amathus sales team, you will be responsible for developing profitable and sustainable business growth across a designated geographical region, driving new distribution and commercial success for the Amathus spirit, beer and wine agency brands.
Your pace, energy and passion will encourage both new and current clients to build a mutually beneficial long-term relationship with Amathus and you will be responsible for delivering a reliable and honest service through tailoring the range sold to our client’s unique profiles and commercial requirements.
Skills required for the role:
- WSET qualified, minimum Level 2 or equivalent
- Degree level or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate a real passion for and knowledge of premium wines and spirits.
- Must be computer literate (able to use Microsoft Office proficiently)
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- High levels of self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Strong organisation/ presentation skills allowing our clients and customers to share our vision and passion
- This role would be perfect for an energetic, dedicated and focused individual who enjoys not only working alone on a territory but also as part of a larger highly successful team.
Please be aware that we cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required skills detailed above.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please email your CV and a covering letter (stating the role in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org