Location: Park Royal, West London
Salary: £55k OTE
Summary: Responsible to the Managing Director and based at our Head office and distribution centre in North West London, the Marketing Manager will lead, develop and deliver our marketing and communications strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who excels at leading a small team and managing the marketing needs of a rapidly growing company. This dynamic role requires the successful candidate to have extensive online and offline marketing experience.
The Marketing Manager will demonstrate a professional approach, with the ability to effectively manage stakeholders and build strong internal and external relationships. They will act as a representative and ambassador for Amathus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will lead the development and effective implementation of the marketing and brand strategies, for the Amathus profile and brands.
- You will develop & apply your understanding of the different target markets, their requirements and what appeals to them, in all marketing activity.
- You will assist in the delivery of sales goals and identify innovation opportunities aligned with the Sales and Marketing Director and the Business Development team
- You will create digital assets which can be leveraged through digital channels, including email marketing, online PR, paid media & webinars
- You will hold overall responsibility for the website, ensuring e-commerce is on track and website content is of high quality, remains current and reflects the Amathus culture
- You will manage and control all media, press and marketing enquiries. As well as maximise opportunities for press coverage
- You will develop the marketing team, including internal PR roles & Web Designers, providing inspirational leadership that generates results
- You will provide regular analysis and data interpretation, including written reporting of marketing activity, results and ROI.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualified to degree level preferably in Marketing and/or Business Studies
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- 5+ years’ experience within marketing within FMCG drinks distribution, wholesale, retail and online
- Proven knowledge and experience of online marketing techniques, including PPC, SEO, CRM, Social Media and email marketing
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate ROI understanding
- Ability to translate market analysis into tangible objectives which drive performance
The successful candidate should be:
- Creative with demonstrable experience in developing and delivering successful marketing strategies
- Innovative, with the ability to engage and enthuse an audience with new ideas and ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent team player with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Inspirational leader with proven success in developing a team (directly or indirectly) to deliver the marketing strategy
- Must reside within a 15 mile radius of NW10 7ST