Retail Wine and Spirits Advisor
We are seeking a self-motivated, proactive retail sales professional with a passion for boutique wines and craft spirits. You will be part of a close knit team of drinks experts, offering guidance and advice on our extensive retail range, in this prestige location. You will be actively involved in all areas of the day to day running of the shop, including helping with social media drives, distiller and wine maker master classes, wine tastings, stock reviews and stock takes.
Opportunities for further study will be available and encouraged. You may also be asked to be a key holder and gain cashing up and banking responsibilities.
We currently have vacancies, for full-time members of staff, working 43 hours per week.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First class customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of personal appearance
- Experience in retail essential
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong drinks knowledge WSET level 2 essential, (level 3 preferred)
- Experience of EPOS system however, full training of system used will be given
- Well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to move and carry heavy stock items
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com