Sales Order Processor
Location: Park Royal, London NW10
Amathus is a London based specialist drinks importer and distributor offering on trade clients a complete drinks solution.
Following great growth, we have an opening in our Sales Order Processing team. This department is the heart of our business, interacting with all departments and our customers on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will want a challenging, office based job, where multitasking is key!
- Good operating knowledge of all Microsoft programmes (previous use of Navision highly desirable)
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Professional level of English
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A broad existing knowledge of the drinks trade
- A good knowledge of spirits and wines
The day to day role will include: processing sales orders (email, phone and fax); dealing with any customer product queries; adjusting customer pricing; helping logistics plan their timetable; running sales reports; analysing sales patterns and communicating with purchasing; working closely with credit control and relating key information with customers and general office tasks such as filling.
You will become a valued member of a hardworking, dynamic team, with targets set and the opportunity to beat them, as a part of a larger growing premium drinks business.
WSET Qualifications required: Intermediate with Spirits would be an advantage
Salary + Benefits: Starting from £17.5k plus KPI bonus
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com