Château Crabitey is situated 20 miles to the south of Bordeaux in the wine region of Graves. It was built in 1872 by Franciscan nuns who planted vines to provide an income for the Château which they used as an orphanage. The estate was then purchased in 1985 by Jean-Ralph de Butler and is now run by his son, Arnaud. The vineyards of the Graves benefit from the cooling influence of the Garonne river just to east, and the deep gravel soils add minerality and complexity to the wines.
Tasting Notes: "Alluring smoky tobacco and black fruit aromas. Balanced with a sumptuous fruit intensity on the palate".