Location: Bordeaux, France
Created by the Count de Kermartin in the mid-19th century, Château Garraud appears in the 1865 edition of Le Féret, the colloquial name of the classic Bordeaux wine directory. In 1939, it was acquired by Léon Nony, who restored and extended it. After his death in 1959, his son, Michel, then his grandson, Jean-Marc, continued his work.
In the 1990’s, the vat room and cellars were completely renovated to incorporate new techniques and the latest thinking in terms of vinification and ageing, while preserving traditional know-how.