Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive
Field Based – South London
Reporting to our Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing the direct distribution and sales of our impressive agency portfolio of wines and spirits to both existing and new customers in the on trade and off trade independent specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new listings of our exclusive agency spirit and wine portfolio.
- Prospecting, opening and contracting new trade accounts.
- Supporting the implementation of marketing activity.
- Supporting our customers and brands with an outstanding level of service including trainings and tastings.
- Reporting against a set KPI structure.
Requirements and Qualifications
- We are seeking a self-motivated, sales professional, experienced in selling wine or spirits to trade clients with a great work ethic. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate relevant experience, excellent organisation, communication and negotiation skills as well as a strong commercial acumen, with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- You will be of degree calibre with a minimum of 1 year’s experience in field sales roles.
- A minimum WSET Level 2 qualification is desirable.
- We will need to verify your educational and professional achievements.
- You will have a passion for wine and spirits and the drive to offer great customer service to our On-Trade client base as well as Independent Off-Trade.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience. Bonus and commission scheme, company pension and generous discounts.
- Company mobile phone, laptop, and travel allowance will be provided
- Good promotion prospects exist within our growing business.
- A regular schedule of wine and spirit training is provided by our purchasing team and producers.
This fast-paced role provides on the job training, is results orientated and can be highly rewarding to the right individual.
Amathus is an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions are made offering equal treatment regarding protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. No form of discrimination, by staff, clients or applicants, is tolerated by Amathus.
To apply, email HR@amathiusdrink.com with your CV and cover letter.