Salary: £24k (including bonus)
Looking for a foot in the door in the drinks industry? Searching for a company that recognises potential? An Amathus Drinks Sales Advisor could be the role for you!
This department is the heart of our business, interacting with all departments and our customers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will want a challenging, office-based job with opportunities to progress in the drinks industry.
We will support you to become a valued member of a hardworking, dynamic team, with set targets and the opportunity to beat them. You will become part of a larger, growing, premium drinks business. We encourage development and progression with funding to complete further training.
• Processing sales orders received online, by email and phone
• Being the first point of contact for our customers
• Dealing with customer queries in a timely and professional manner
• Processing credit notes
• Helping logistics plan their timetable
• Liaising with third-party courier services
• Working closely with purchasing, credit control and warehouse teams
• General office administration tasks
• A positive can-do attitude
• Good operating knowledge of all Microsoft programs (previous use of Navision highly desirable)
• Excellent telephone manner
• Proven experience of customer service
• Professional level of English
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• Broad existing knowledge of the drinks trade
• Good knowledge of spirits, wines and beers
• WSET Level 2 or equivalent
• A broad knowledge of the drinks industry
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.