Retail Wine and Spirit Advisor, Amathus Brighton – Part time
Amathus Drinks operates three Central London specialist retail outlets where we offer unique and exciting wines beers and spirits across London and our newest stores in Brighton and Bath.
Our stores are instrumental in showcasing our agency, premium brands and wine portfolio to the consumer, alongside our wholesale brands, where we are already a leading player on the London market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Amathus retail team as a Wine and Spirits Advisor at our Brighton store.
We are seeking a self-motivated, proactive retail sales professional with a passion for boutique wines and craft spirits. You will be offering guidance and advice on our extensive retail range and be actively involved in all areas of the day-to-day running of the shop, including helping with social media drives, distiller and wine maker master classes, wine tastings, stock reviews and stock takes.
Opportunities for further study will be available and encouraged. You may also be asked to be a key holder and gain cashing up and banking responsibilities.
We currently have vacancies, for a part-time full-time member of staff, working 25 hours per week.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to move and carry heavy stock items
- Well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of EPOS system however, full training of system used will be given
- Strong drinks knowledge WSET level 2 essential, (level 3 preferred)
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in retail essential
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- First class customer service
If you are interested in applying, please type WINE AND SPIRIT ADVISOR in the subject line and send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org